Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Welcome Sweet Baby!

PART ONE

Better late then never! Getting back into the blogging world- my journal for my cute family! We had a sweet little boy join our family in January!  

Hudson Douglas Morales
January 27, 2015 @ 2:44 P.M.
8lbs 2oz. , 19 inches 

 

I was suppose to be induced on the 28th but hoped I would into labor on my own. On January 26th I woke up to contractions in the middle of the night. I kept telling myself it was probably false labor. I tried to go back to sleep and the contractions kept coming on and so I started to time them. Sure enough it was go time. I got everyone ready and we met my parents at the hospital to take Landen and Dawson.  The nurses monitored me for a little bit and then admitted me to the hospital.  




I tried to get some rest- I'm not a napper and so it was hard-


After a few hours of waiting and  it was "go time!"


The Dr. getting all ready!







 He made his debut at 2:44 P.M. 
We were smitten!! Nothing like holding your baby in your arms!
The neatest experience in life!





It was RSV season so at that time my boys couldn't come to the hospital. 
I was so sad and anxious for them to meet there new little brother. So we faced time them!








-Nursery Time-





We had lots of visitors: (I'm sad we only got a few pictures with a few of you)
 My parents


Daddy and Grandpa Ray


Aunt Char- (My photographer and captured this birth story)


Aunt Chae


Great-Grandma Nelda


Great Grandma Cook





















1 comment:

Matt & Autumn said...

LOOOVE these pictures! so glad you are back to blogging!!