Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Kids say the funniest things!

So on our way home from my parents house tonight Landen and I had a GREAT conversation. He was asking me all sorts of Questions like: " Mom where do are eyes go when we sleep? Why does the Bank keep there light on at night? And do people fish at night time?And many more. All of those question where asked in a 5 minute drive. It makes you wonder how there little minds work? So cute! And Dawson's newest thing is when Ray is at school on Tuesday nights Dawson has to kiss the Family picture to tell Raymond goodnight.... Even for naps during the day....Today he even said " Goodnight Me!"( talking about the picture of him in his room) I love my Little boys!!!

2 comments:

the dunns said...

Love, Love, Love the new design!!!

Tiffany Anderson said...

That's funny! I can not wait until Paige starts having full conversations with us! Too cute!